Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thankful Once More

Short and sweet update tonight.
Yes, it's late. Past midnight. I am a little tired but am battling a headache.
Jarred and I have some fun planned for the next few weeks that I shan't speak of yet. Mostly because it would be a bummer if things didn't pan out.***
I wanted to do another session of Things I'm Thankful For, because I'm needing the pick-me-up right now.
1. I'm worried about money, as always, but at least I can be thankful that Jarred has a good job where he can excel and grow.
2. I have a test in 2 weeks and began studying for it yesterday. I am proud of myself.
3. I have had a cute outfit picked out for Thursday's presentation for a few weeks now.
4. Lucas, always and for everything.
5. I'm thankful for a caring husband who works hard all day but still came home to make me dinner and cleaned the kitchen because my stomach was pretty upset today.
Food for thought: Tomorrow will bring its own set of unique challenges, so it's best not to worry about much else.
***Note: Jarred and I have not recently run into a huge pile of money to do things with. Most of these activities are quite free or nearly free. We are waiting, much like many Americans, for our tax return. I see credit cards being payed off in our future...

No comments:

Post a Comment