Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Sunday, April 3, 2011

April is Nice

Hello party people and happy April!  I am loving this month so far.  It's been nothing but kind.  However, it's only the 3rd day in, so we'll see how long I'll keep whistling this tune.  Hopefully for a long while!    I hope winter has finally gotten the much overdue memo that it is no longer wanted.  The next 10 days look promising, though rainy.

I took a bit of a break from blogging to celebrate my mother's birthday -- photos found here.


Other than a birthday and a lazy weekend, nothing else has really been blog-worthy.  I have been scouring Pinterest for new crafting ideas and I found one I loved.  Wrapping glue-soaked yarn around a balloon and letting it dry.  I figured it would make one heckuva mobile.  I couldn't not try it!



Maybe I'll add more sometime.  I just wanted to get my feet wet with this simple project since I have a test Tuesday I also needed to study for.  But next weekend, it's on!  I'm going to be making some more buntings for our apartment.  No idea where I'm going to put it, but heck, why not??

I'm still feeling super elated about my move to an art degree.  So much so that I took silly pictures with my artist's figure.  What a trusty friend he was.  Glad to know we're back together.


I will be back later this week (not sure what day) to write about our eating habits and give you a sample of our menu for the week.  Until then!

1 comment: