Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Sunday, April 17, 2011

ETA: Him



Had a super-mini photography session outside with Jarred.  He's always such a good model for me.

Always?  Yes, he's modeled for me before, back in college when I took photography classes.

Real photography, mind you.  We used film and developed our own prints and everything.

Some of my most favorite photos are ones with him.  I'll always cherish them.

He's so handsome.

Jarred, I hope you don't mind me gushing about you repeatedly on the blog.  You're too stinkin' cute because as I'm writing this, I'm listening to you put up the dishes. 

I'm very lucky.

For you tonight, my Sweets:





Anyway, today was another lazy day.  I took more photos than this, but I just wanted to showcase my favorite.  Naturally.  There are some of me that I am avoiding because I'm looking pretty tore up.  Jarred and I woke up an hour before church this morning but seemed to be running late anyway, so I didn't get to style my hair or do nice makeup or anything.  Bummer.

I also have some cutey-patootey photos of Lou that I can't wait to show.  That will come tomorrow more than likely.

I didn't work on my bunting at all today.  After church, Jarred and I came back home and took a little nap and then he watched a NASCAR race.  I slept some more.  Then we trekked to the house for dinner with my parents.  I didn't feel like sewing today.  At all.

Just for those who didn't figure it out, I've done some minor tweaking to the blog so my photos will be much larger and therefore, prettier.  I'd love to also change up the design, but that's an arduous task, so no thanks.

I'll try to be back tomorrow with more pictures from this weekend.  Until then, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment