Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Sunday, April 17, 2011

I Believe

...she has it right:

Lazy day.  Which means there is no tutorial for my bunting.  It might be another week or so now that I look at everything I need to cut, sew, iron, and sew again.  But it will be worth it.  The little I did today was looking mighty pretty.

I said in the last post that I got 4 different fabrics so today I made an individual bunting piece out of all the fabrics just to see how it would look.  I love my variation on a rainbow:  pink fabric, yellow and green, blue, and purple fabric.  I will probably never make a bunting this long ever again, so I might as well enjoy and do it right the first time.

We haven't had a pretty day out yet, so I'm still unable to really work at my camera.  I tried not to use flash today, even inside.  It kinda worked, but I still had to lighten the pictures in Photoshop.

Tomorrow is looking lovely (I think!  I hope!) so I will probably drag Jarred out to take pictures.  If he knows what's good for him, he'll oblige...

No comments:

Post a Comment