Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Monday, March 14, 2011

Wistful Thinking

I may be blog-happy, considering this will be the 4th blog I have (3rd in operation).  I now feel that each blog has its specific purpose and don't feel right deviating from it.  M+J will always and forever be the blog that started it all for me.  But sometimes I feel stifled by its lack of 'me' face time.  Yes, I write about my life with my husband, but the blog has more so developed into a long list retelling the rigmarole of daily life.

Traveling Menagerie is very special because I don't feel the need to write in it constantly.  I consider it my cryptic blog because there are so many things I want to say but can't.  I wanted a platform to speak my mind in the form of song verses or poems.  I don't have my comment section turned on since no one needs to understand or interject their opinions.

I wanted to begin anew.  Fresh.  I wanted a chance to make a blog about myself, my new life as a new wife, and all the wishing that goes into the first years of marriage.  I'm dealing with much heartbreak about owning a home and interior decorating and even starting a family soon.  Heartbreak because those things are completely unattainable at the moment.

I've told my husband that I seem to go from wanting one thing, to finally getting that one thing, to wanting something else.  It's a vicious cycle and it will more than likely continue.  I want an outlet to share my feelings.  Maybe share things I've learned about cleaning and baking and dealing with my sweet (albeit silly) husband.

I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment