Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Little Furry Hero

This post was first featured on the now defunct blog, M&J Hooray!


It's no secret that Lucas is the most 'fraidy-cat dog in existence. We've only heard him bark a handful of times and he shakes with fear if we slightly raise our voices to him.

What a poor thing, I know.

Apparently Lucas knows his mommy and daddy well enough that he would defend us if need be. Jarred and I were being funny a few nights ago, making growling noises at one another. Lucas didn't seem to like that and kept jumping up trying to nip Jarred's arm. It seems that Lucas thought I was in trouble. Now if someone ever tries to break into our home, I'll have to remember to make a squealing noise and Lou will be right by my side.

We got a video of the action:



What a ham.

No comments:

Post a Comment