Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Monday, March 21, 2011

Up and Down

Days go by way too quickly.  I feel like I was just waking up a few hours ago and now it's almost 9:30 at night.

Today has been very up and down for me.  I felt good this morning knowing my grocery bill would be minimal because it's "Use What You've Got Week" here.  I also bought a bunch of embroidery hoops for around $7 and a new mop that replaces my Swiffer WetJet.

I felt bad when I called to reschedule an eye appointment and the receptionist was not very nice, telling me I had called the wrong office (my doctor has several offices he works at different days of the week) and that this would be the one and only time she would reschedule for me since I was wrong to call her office instead of the one my appointment was at.

I felt good getting out of class early because the teacher was quick with lecture.  I was starving and wanted to get home to begin making a good dinner of baked macaroni and cheese.

I felt bad when I logged onto Facebook and saw that yet another friend had posted pictures of the construction of her first home.

Actually, that one made me feel really bad.

I finished an embroidery project this evening and had the intention of showcasing it tonight but I really don't feel like it now.  It's always up and down with emotions.  And it's frustrating.  And tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment