Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Addict

I'm a little addicted to Pinterest. Take a peek at the website and then come back and tell me you don't want to participate as well.  If you do want to participate, let me know, I can send you an invitation.  Pinterest is in its beginning stages, so it's by invite only.  I feel like I can't explain the concept well enough to do it justice.

I've been getting a lot of creative vibes from Pinterest and have many ideas lined up.  I'll let you see what I've done once those projects come to fruition.

It's another beautiful day, even though it's about to rain.  I have the curtains thrown open and my candles melting on the warmers.  Right now I feel like I'm at the beach, melting Seaside Holiday.  In the bedroom, I'm melting Soft Blanket and the bathroom smells like Sunflowers.  Good day.

I'll leave you with a video and photo.  My new obsession comes in the form of a musician which doesn't happen that often.  I'm sure everyone's heard of Adele by now, but in case you haven't, here's her new single from her new album:



Powerful voice and I really respect her for not falling to the pressures of 'thin' Hollywood.

I took some pictures of myself in my two new dresses Mom bought me, but I only like one of the photos.  This is the dress that will be worn to weddings this year:

Please excuse the wild, pulled-back hair.  Louie had an early vet appointment and I didn't feel like dolling myself up.  Jarred loves this dress because of the detailing around the neckline.  It may be difficult to see, but it's like little flowers.  I loved this dress, but it's growing on me even more.  The other dress is white with little black stripes (not appropriate for weddings - only the bride wears white) but I couldn't get a decent photo.  It will be my Easter dress, so there will surely be photos up in late April.

I'm still battling some health problems, but thankfully I get to be home a lot to nurse my poor stomach.  Also gives me plenty of time for housework, schoolwork, and crafti-ness.

When I look at life that way, yes, it's quite easy to see how blessed I am.

3 comments:

  1. Cute dress!!!!! I hope your stomach is feeling better! I've been drinking coconut water for mine, a little gross but it helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coconut water! I haven't heard of that, but I might take the plunge and try it. I've only baked with it before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! It's quite a bit lighter than them more common coconut milk, it is supposed to heal all digestive ails! Supposedly and hydrate! :)

    ReplyDelete