Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summers

Summers are good for:

1.  Reading.  I'm currently into the book Wicked.  Mom and Dad bought me the book when I was in high school and I never got past the first chapter because I didn't understand what was going on or some of the adult concepts/themes.  Little older, little wiser, I can read it just fine now.

2.  Baking.  We're having a cheesy spinach bake for dinner tonight.  Making me hungry just thinking about it.

3.  Grilled cheese.  That's probably what I'll be having for lunch.  We just don't keep lunch foods in our home since we normally have leftovers.  We don't today.  Whoops.

4.  Crafting.  Yeah, I'm not done with my quilt and my predictions of the quilting taking a month or so are pretty spot on.  It may be much longer depending on mine and Jarred's situation.  <----- More on that at a later time.  It's nothing bad!  Promise!

5.  Catching up on cleaning?  I'm trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment