Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Monday, June 20, 2011

Faces 2


This week at The Wistful Wife, we're featuring faces.  I was so inspired by my impromptu self-photoshoot that I decided to take photos of the rest of the family. 

I'll be featuring one family member collage each day until Friday.  I've even got another collage of myself from pictures that Sis took. 

There's going to be a lot of pictures going on and not much writing.  But everyone needs a break from my words, right?

Today I'm featuring that father o' mine.  I unfortunately got home too late yesterday to post this collage on Father's Day, so it will have to be a day late.  I hope you had a good Father's Day Dad!  Go Deacs!

1 comment:

  1. Your phrase of "father o' mine" brought to mind the Guns N' Roses song, Sweet Child O' Mine. I enjoyed reading that sentence with Slash's intro guitar solo playing in my head!

    ReplyDelete