Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Thursday, June 30, 2011

MIA

Alright. I think it's high time I let everyone know what's going on with me and Jarred. We are so excited!

No! We are most definitely not expecting! Yuck and pass thankyouverymuch. Please talk to me again when I'm not still a baby myself.

Nope, We're moving!! And completely happy about it. We'll be on the clear other side of town and in a townhouse. Let me tell you -- it's nice. And worth the extra money.

We've been so unhappy in our current apartment, but weren't sure whether we'd find something else. So Jarred looked in the newspaper and online, found these townhomes, went to view last week and put a deposit down the next day.

Now that we've told our landlord and have most everything squared away, I thought it'd be fine to make the announcement. We are moving very soon.

There are tons of projects to get done, but for now, I've been taking this week to slowly pack our things and purge. While we'll have more space overall, we have fewer closets, so lots of unecessaries are getting tossed.

We're also excited because aside from painting the walls, we can do what we like in our decorating. Sweet!

I'm not sure for how long we will be without Internet, but hopefully since we will be keeping with the same company and will still be living in town, it won't be that long. I know I'll have a lot of happy pictures to post.

We are counting down until our move and can't wait to share everything!

1 comment:

  1. So happy you're going to be in a place you really like. Enjoy the decorating. I'm sure you'll do it up right!

    ReplyDelete