Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Faces: Recap


I think you'd be hardpressed to find any clue as to whether we're related.  We've perfected the stink eye and fish lips.


This is the first time in the short Wistful Wife history that there's been a Fill in the Blank Week.  What started off as me taking silly pictures of myself quickly became the inspiration for this project.  I've seen similar prints in magazines and thought it would be fun to blog it.  Almost like photo booth strips. 

I love learning about my camera.  I've still got a long way to go, but for now, I'm having fun taking pictures.  Which is the point of a camera anyway. 

What's in store for the weekend? Well, J and I have a few projects to work on. Sadly, they won't be unveiled for a couple of weeks. In fact there may not be much blogging going on until mid-July. But once we're back in full force, we can't wait to show you what we've been doing!

Happy weekend and I'll be back next week for some short updates and for the 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment