Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Hot Day for Failed Photos

It's hotter than you-know-where outside.  Seriously.  I was in my car before noon and when I got to my destination, my back was dripping sweat.  And I had the air conditioning on full-blast.  Figures.

I haven't found the time to really read through my camera manual yet; I've just skimmed the more important parts.  But I think I've taken some pretty good photos still.  My problem in editing software.  Don't really know what I'm doing.  I fiddle until I think it looks good.  Not professional-looking, but I love the outcome nonetheless.

Photos don't always come out perfect, even with an expensive camera.  I tried taking photos of myself and Lou on his birthday and failed miserably.  It's hard to hold a bulky camera with one hand and have a 30 pound dog in the other arm.

We tried.  We really did.  And Lou was a trooper.  But alas, the pictures weren't up to par.  But of course I'm still going to post them!




Lou is still cute as a button with all his missing teeth.  Poor puppy!


So today I wanted to redeem myself and heck, it's one pretty day outside.  So I let him and Baby out to play.  Or to sniff around.  Whatever.




These two are so hilarious.

The next few days are looking to be pretty uneventful, but maybe busy???  We don't have any definite plans, but I'm beginning to deep clean the apartment and finished up our bedroom last night.  I'm wanting the start on the second bedroom tonight or over the weekend when Jarred's free, 'cause I need HELP.  There are spiders in that room and I'm not running back and forth to get a pair of Jarred's shoes to squash them with.  He's just going to have to be there to do it for me.

Which reminds me, whenever I call Jarred to come kill a spider, he always recites a part of The Woman Song, sung by Rodney Carrington on the Bob and Tom Show.  It has some adult content, but it's fairly tame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment