Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Redecorate

So tired.
Life just got super hectic with school and work and everything in between.  

I took this past weekend and began purging our home of more junk.  Could I possibly be addicted to that?  I love love love throwing stuff out.  You just wouldn't be able to tell from the state of our home right now.  Read: messy.

Jarred and I have yet to begin working on our computer desk.  I'm sure it's something we'll be able to slowly work on soon, but I want to make sure the computer room is all spick and span before we begin sanding and painting.

While we are redoing our computer room, I also wanted to begin work on our bathroom.  I have a vision, but I just can't really describe it and can't even draw it really.  I just see it in my mind.  And love the ideas I have.  Along with the extra money to pay credit cards and student loans, my paycheck will go towards buying new home items.  We figure taking it room by room would be best in the end.  We won't lose focus as easily!

I bought a new shower curtain last week and it finally arrived, though I had it delivered to my parents' house.  I greatly recommend West Elm for anyone looking for some nice home items.  With much contemplation, Jarred and I originally decided on this curtain:
...and then I saw the backorder date of November 15.  No thank you.  So I bought us this one:

Happy happy.  I have dreams of glass canisters and a cute gray striped dish for jewelery/etc.  And a cheap white bathmat.  Can't wait for it all to come together!

This will probably be it for the rest of the week.  Mom and I have some fun planned to begin the weekend and I'll be back here to report!

2 comments:

  1. The curtain looks great! You did a good job picking it out! Nice bath mat and soap dispenser as well!

    ReplyDelete