Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Friday, October 14, 2011

Planes and Plans

 Jarred informed me last night that a week ago he was taking some vacation days and we would have been heading to the distillery.  I hate it when he does that!  Just like on August 15th (the day after our anniversary) when he told me "Remember back this time last year?  We were at Hilton Head Island on our honeymoon!" 

Yes.  And we're not at the beach this year.  Thanks for reminding me dude.

Ever since last Friday when I posted pictures of our bourbon trip, Jarred's been bugging me to post photos of our side trip to our town's aviation park.  I had no real interest in the airplanes, but Jarred on the other hand... let's just say that I'm glad I married a man that never lost that child-like vivacity when it comes to everything.  Everything is "Cool!" or "Wow!" or "Look at this!"  So you can only guess that old war planes got extra "Whoas!"  Totes presh.  Yes.  I said totes presh.


I'm not really sure what to say about them.  Maybe I should have gotten Jarred to write this post....

 Super happy to be there.




This weekend will be spent relaxing a bit and doing some DIY projects.  My plans are to spray paint our metal filing cabinet and paint our computer desk as well as make some table cloths.  I won't get done all in one weekend, but I wasn't expecting to anyway.  I don't want to share too many details about what I'm doing because I just want everyone to be impressed at the end result.  Yup.

I've got to get this stuff done quick however because I am starting a new job!  I didn't mention anything during the interview process because I didn't want to jinx it.  I'm pretty excited to be working again, at least part time.  Considering I am still in school, I won't be getting a ton of hours, but whatever extra money we can get will help us out immensely.  

I just might be posting photos of my DIY projects as they're coming along, so be on the look out for a post of two this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. It was a fun side trip! Since moving here I've always wanted to visit the aviation park and I'm so excited they have added more planes! We saw quite a few more places where some more could go so I hope they continue to add more!

    ReplyDelete