Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Handsome Man


There are few things I'd rather do on a fall day than sit out on our patio with this handsome man while he enjoys a cigar.  I know he's disappointed we weren't going to the football game this afternoon, but I've got major cleaning and a test to study for.

I'm super excited for fall break coming up soon.  It will be so good to have a few days off and have some adventures with J.  I'll make sure to take my camera with me this time!

Tomorrow I hope to get some time to craft a bit.  I have a super idea for Halloween that I hope to share here sometime next week.  I just have my test on Tuesday and then I'm home free for almost a week for break.  I'm not exactly sure for this bunting/banner will turn out, but I will report back either way, possibly with instructions if I like it well enough.

I still am in the process of writing a review of the Clarisonic.  I've now had it for 2 weeks, so I feel like I can give a good overall first-time review.  Maybe that will be up tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day full of sunshine, breezy air, and football!

No comments:

Post a Comment