Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thankfulness: Home and Husband Edition

Jarred and I are being cautiously optimisitic about our townhouse.  We are enjoying so far but are scared to be immediately wowed just in case.  You know.  Just in case.  Loud neighbors are our worst nightmare.  Seriously.

I've not done much today with unpacking but took today to relax a little.  Spend time with Lucas and talk with Jarred.

It's been quite a long while since I've thought about what I'm thankful for.  Jarred and our new home have been weighing heavily on my mind, so I thought this would be a good time to remind myself how lucky I am.

1.  I'm thankful to have a husband that cares for my feelings and thinks of me.  On top of that, I'm thankful to have a partner that goals in life that I do and wants to make those a reality for me.

2.  I'm thankful for Lucas, always and for everything.

3.  I'm thankful to have a new home to decorate and be creative in. 

4.  I'm thankful for 2 nights of uninterrupted sleep so far.  And the energy to wake up early in the morning.

5.  I'm thankful to have a husband that deals with the hard stuff.  Like canceling our old utilities service. 

6.  I'm thankful to have working kitchen appliances. 


I think that that I need to remember that I am blessed everyday and though bad things will happen, there is never a day that goes by that is truly horrible.  Here's to a happy rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment