Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Friday, July 8, 2011

Moving Day!

Today begins moving day for us! We're signing our lease and then taking the weekend to move our things. I'm quite excited to call a new place home and to decorate.

This will be the last peep I make until we have Internet at the townhome. I'll be working hard this weekend so I can post pictures early next week.

There is still so much left to pack, but once the furniture is loaded in the truck, I know the apartment will look a lot more bare.

I really can't believe we're moving. This is something we've really been wanting to do for almost a year now but had to wait for our lease to run out. Now we're moving into a new, clean, pretty townhome. Step up? I think yes.

Please be thinking of Jarred and me this weekend as we pack and move into our new home. We are nervous and cautiously optimistic that we won't have too many of the same problems we have at the apartments.

No comments:

Post a Comment