Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bro




I'm back!

I know I've been a bad blogger since I got back from vacation 1 week ago. I haven't felt in the mood to post anything. And I've still got pictures from the vacation to post. But thinking of how I need to edit all the photos makes me feel like crying. It's a PITA.

Jarred and I have been getting pretty comfortable in our new home.  We still have decorations to hang on the walls, but aside from that, we're set.

Can we talk for a minute about how August is almost here?  Yeah.  I'm a little bummed.  Summer has been hot, but it's been nice.  While I am looking forward to my classes next semester, I'm also nervous at the same time.  I'm enrolled in a drawing class and I'm not too great of a drawer.  Little Sis is, but not me.  I was in the beginning stages of learning to draw when I was at PU, but it's been over 2 years since I've picked up a drawing pencil.  Scared.  I told myself that I'd work on my drawing skills over the summer, but so far that hasn't happened.  There is still time and still hope though.  It's a class I must take in order to advance to weaving courses, so there's not much to discuss.

Finally, the video.  Except there isn't much to say that wasn't said in the video.  Fairly self-explanatory if you've seen this particular GEICO commercial.  Everyone with an iPad or iPhone must must must get this app.  Who wouldn't want the ability to whip out a brostache at any given moment?  Search GEICO in the App Store.  Do it.

And for clarification, yes, Jarred is singing a Lady Gaga song at the beginning of the video.  It's called 'Teeth' and is the music in the background of Shark Week 2011 commercials.  He's so hip and relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment