Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

M &J Hooray!

I am (as of this very minute) getting ready to close down shop at my first blog, M&J Hooray.  I've imported the blog onto this one and will be sifting through the muck.  I originally wanted to make a completely separate page that readers could view my past postings, but I'm not too sure that's possible.  I'm also not wanting to take the time to import everything to GoodleDocs and link from there.

That being said, my M&J posts will be in chronological order and possibly interspersed with my Wistful postings.  I'm going to be pretty liberal with what I deem worthy of being kept, so if there is a post from M&J that you liked, chances are, it will probably make the cut.

I will be going back through and editing so that readers will know which posts were imported from M&J and which were written for Wistful.  It will more than likely be a disclaimer at the top of the post.

We've had a good run at M&J, but it's time for me to get on with it.  I haven't posted since March or April, so I think it's time to hit the deletion button.  Established in February of 2009, I feel that I've grown and my blogging needs to do that same.  I want to have a tiny corner of the web where all my ramblings can be found in one spot, so deleting the blog was a pretty easy thing to do.

Thank you to anyone who read M&J and I can hope that you will come to The Wistful Wife to continue my life journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment