Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Friday, May 20, 2011

Fabrics

Today Mom and I went to a little out-of-the-way shop that sells fabric and quilting supplies.

I'm so glad we did.  Hobby Lobby, you can suck it with your $9/yard fabrics.  I think I'll stick with my new store that sells better fabrics for a little as $2.50/yard.  Please and thank you.

I really have no idea what I'm going to do with this stuff.  But all the patterns were too pretty to pass up.  I overheard a woman who bought almost $200 worth of fabric.  Go her!

Here are some pictures of the purchase:




I threw in my Amy Butlers too.  Any ideas on what to do with this lovely fabric?  I bought a yard of everything but the green in the middle.  I've got 3 yards of that one because it was so great.

Naturally, I'll be updating about what I've decided to do.  I think tonight I may be scouring the Internet for fun ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment