Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Monday, May 9, 2011

Doggie Hugs

A long backstory:

Before Jarred and I began dating, we were just friends that kindasorta flirted with one another.  Because we kindasorta liked each other.

Jarred's birthday was coming up soon and I, along with my roommate and little girlfriends, went to Wal-Mart to peruse their aisles.  We ( I ) were on a mission to buy something silly for his birthday.  Along with a double chocolate cake that never got eaten, we ( I ) bought him what was a precursor to the Pillow Pet.  It was a stuffed dog with Velcro on its feet that wrapped around a rolled-up flannel blanket.  I thought it was hilarious, and thus Fuzzums was born.

Fuzzums was such a hit that I went back to Wal-Mart and bought a pink cat version.

A short backstory:

A few Halloweens ago, my family saw some wicked awesome pet costumes at Target.  We always call Baby a pig because she'll eat anything.  There was a pig costume and yes, we bought it.  Baby was not so pleased. 

Both these lead into some of the cruelty Lucas endured by Jarred's hand tonight.  Jarred unwrapped Fuzzums and while holding him up, said to me "Hey, how about we see whether Fuzz will fit around Lucas!"

Why had it never occurred to us before to do this?  Hold up and yes please!



































It worked.  Hilarity ensued. At least for us.

Lou is such a ham!

No comments:

Post a Comment