Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Babies

of the fuzzy variety.

We have one that we see all the time on this blog:




What a cutie.  Totally takes after his daddy:


See the resemblence, no?  nyuck nyuck!

I'm so glad Louie's getting used to the click of my camera.  He doesn't run away now and will look straight into the camera.  Maybe it's because I don't use the flash.  He does not like flash. at. all.


There's another fuzzy baby, but she doesn't get that much attention on here because we only see her on weekends.  But she's still as sugary sweet.  And yes.  This is the same dog that was made to wear a pig costume for Halloween:



This one here is our diva:

She enjoys sleeping, eating, being with her boy (Jarred) and eating.  Did I mention eating?  She reminds me all the time why our family is so in love with Westies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment