Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lucas's Goodie Jar

This post was first featured on my now defunct blog, M&J Hooray!

Happy Birthday Daddy! I haven't gotten to see him yet today, but maybe he will see this. Probably not. 'Cause he's at work. Jarred and I got him a cool gift, and we know he'll really like it!

On another note, I'd also like to wish Stellan a Happy Birthday. I've been reading the blog for almost a year and a half, even before I myself started blogging. So I remember the posts about your SVT back then, and it's sad to still see them now. I hope you do like before and fight this!

And on one more note, I have a classmate that I have gotten to know and she is celebrating her four year wedding anniversary today.

I brought home Lucas's goodie jar today. Wanna see?

Just a bit longer 'til Jarred and I get our Christmas gift!

2 comments:

  1. Did you paint that at the Paint 'N place?!!? That is SO CUTE!!!!!!!! :D Love it. I wish you were getting him super soon, because I can't wait to see pictures. It will be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, don't worry, we ARE getting him super SOOPER soon!
    I wanted to make Lucas a cookie jar because I made Baby one when we first got her. It was in the shape of a dog and the head lifted off. And I finally broke it earlier this fall. I was talking very animatedly and was swinging my arms around and knocked the poor dog's head clean off and it shattered. I cried. We've had that thing for almost 12 years.

    ReplyDelete