Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Heeeerrrreeee's Lucas!

This post was first featured on my now defunct blog, M&J Hooray!


Not the best picture (thanks Nikon!) But it's the best I could get of me and my fuzzy son! Now I have two babies to take care of! Just kidding J! It's been super difficult to get a picture of Lucas because he won't look at the camera. Ever. I had to hold his face steady in this one.

He's been such a good boy. He loves the antimicrobial bed I get him from Wal-Mart and we try to go outside ever few hours for at least 30 minutes. Maybe we'll take him to a park this weekend!

It's been a good past few days. Adopting Lucas has taken my mind off of many things and has offered me a bit of peace from hectic life.

2 comments:

  1. aww, congratulations! that's so funny that he won't look at the camera. hehe!!! :D he must be really camera shy -- how sweet!! keep us updated on your new furbaby!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! he will have such a good life now- have fun with your fur-kid! :)

    ReplyDelete