Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Thursday, September 24, 2009

We're Coming For You Lucas!

I'm really just trying to make it to the weekend. I still work this weekend, but still. I'm not looking forward to next week in that respect either. It's inventory time and I'm working a buttload of hours. The money is always helpful, but I am so burnt out from working.
I worked so many hours when I was a temp at FOL because I was full time. I worked 40+ hours every week. But I loved it because I enjoyed the work and the people. Not so much the case currently. I know it's getting bad because I'd rather be at school than at work.

Today was a great day off. Though Jarred is sick and I may have a stomach bug, I was able to go to school and go out to lunch with Mom. I also went back over to school to work on a project with two girls from my class. I made dinner when I got in (Cheesy Chicken and Pasta with a side of broccoli) and I am now taking a short break from studying for my French exam tomorrow. I wanted to make some apple cinnamon bread tonight, but it has gotten a little too late. And I really needed the time to study anyway. I'll probably make it tomorrow before I got into work.

There is no real other news, but Jarred and I are getting very excited for a few changes our little family is making. I'll leave you in suspense because I won't say anything else until they actually happen. But we are ecstatic! As I've said before, Jarred and I have come a long way in the past 2 years we've been together, and we are glad to finally get a boost in life.

Something I can talk about is how excited I am to be getting Lucas soon. I was searching high and low on Facebook for a picture either Jarred or A had of him, but I didn't find any. I have only seen Lucas very briefly about two years ago. But this is kinda what he looks like. Operative word being kinda:

Kinda-- meaning this is a picture of a mini and that's what Lucas is. This is about the length I will want to keep his hair. Maybe a bit longer. I want a cross between a Westie cut and a mini cut.

Enough blogging for now, back to studying!



3 comments:

  1. Oh dear, he is SO cute!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear/read all about him!!! Also, I can't wait to find out what you've been so sneaky about. I can't stand the suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I should say that I just can't talk about our change right now. Because a) one of them might not happen and b) I don't know who reads the blog, so I can't ever be too careful.
    I'm very excited to get Lucas in a month or so! I don't really like the pet charge the apts have, but I really miss have a furry companion with me! It's lonely around here!
    I hope Piper is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute puppy. :) i love your pup. true story.

    ReplyDelete