Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Life and Changes

I've been a terrible blogger lately. I can't believe I have only written 3 posts this month. But I've been super busy. And tired. And everything in between. I feel like I have traveled all the way to Timbuktu and back. That's how busy and exhausted I am.

Okay, first off. I know my apartment pictures are waaaay overdue. As long as I can find some batteries for my camera, everything will be good to go. Jarred and I are technically still not done decorating, but we really don't want to put holes in the wall, so when we find the money, we will buy some more 3M wall hooks to hang our paintings.

I've been trying to get all the hours I can at work because I WANT MONEY. It's exhausting and emotionally draining with the *ahem* people I work with. But I must keep telling myself that I don't work because of them. I really like our customers and they can always brighten my time at work. But maybe things will be changing very soon. But it all is based on what going to happen with J. We have some good news (just not right now) and that is going to decide my future. I have some good plans up my sleeve!

Lastly, I am into my second week of school. It has been good so far and I like my classes. But this semester so far has confirmed one thing: I hate group work. Really teachers, I'd much rather do it myself, thank you very much.

Now it is jammies time. Get into bed and study a bit!

Bonsoir!



1 comment: