Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Thursday, September 17, 2009

PICTURES FINALLY UP!

EDIT: These are pictures of the apartment as it was today. The first 3 pictures are of our bedroom. It's all my furniture, so it might be girly. But Jarred said I could pick out whatever bedspread I wanted.


In this picture, you can see Mr. and Mrs. Fuzzums under the window. But I'll save introducing them for another post. We're glad to have our fishy babies back with us. And I have put up a few pictures on the wall. Still more to do though.


More Van Gogh's will go up in the bedroom, but we haven't been able to buy any more 3M stick-ums yet. We don't want to put nails in the wall, considering the horror stories J, one of the managers, told us. People won't use a stud finder to hang a heavy painting and will rip a hole the size of your torso in the wall. Um... no thank you.


I know this picture is sideways. But I was too lazy to change it. Just tilt your head. Our seashell curtain is waaay tacky, but I love it! Who doesn't love the beach and shells?


Okay, this is the picture I feel I need to explain. This is our computer room and 'walk-in' closet. HAHA Jarred! Anyway, it was all cleaned and pretty a few days ago, but once Mom and Dad came back from the Home State, they brought us my Pottery Barn blue chair (pictured on it's side). They also gave us their old TV. There has been nowhere else to put these things but in this room. Also, maintenance came yesterday to spray the inside for spiders (eek!) so I'm sure things were strewn everywhere to get to the baseboards.


Our living room! Jarred is very happy with his new TV and I of course love finally having a place to put Camilla!


Once this corner gets all fixed up, I think it will be a cozy nook! But putting pictures on the wall always makes things better. But again, money.


My kitchen :) I can't wait for my kitchen kart to get here! Jarred ordered it yesterday. It's granite on top and I am excited to use it for cutting up veggies!


Our dinner table. Mom brought the flowers, but they are almost dead. We have our infamous painted mugs on the wall. Love it.


2 comments:

  1. such a cute apartment!!! :) i love it! the wait for the pictures was well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too cute Christine! We are still in the process of decorating, but that takes money. Sadly.

    ReplyDelete