Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dadgum

I worked all today, so I am pretty tired right now.
But it was so nice to come home to a clean apartment. Jarred had spent the day cleaning and putting the last items away. He's so sweet!
We have been enjoying this free night together watching the NASCAR race and getting on the computer and listening to PYT!
But dadgum it! I pulled out my camera to take pictures of the apartment and guess what! Drained batteries. We searched high and low for some AAs. I even took the two out of the TV remote. I put them in the camera, and it would turn on then turn off.
So no pictures again.
I'm getting tired of saying that.
I hope that everyone will keep Jarred and me in mind this next week. It's been a long, hard road for us these past two years and we might start seeing some light soon.

In other good news, K and A got us a Brita water filter as a house-warming gift. Thanks guys! I like 'going green' in small ways like that! Good excuse to use my Nalgenes again, or possibly buy a new one???

I'm having Mom and Dad over for dinner next week. I'm making a CrockPot meal and hopefully a good dessert too!

And a big Happy Anniversary to Mom and Dad! They've been married 24 tomorrow. Hope I haven't strangled Jarred by that point in our own lives. Haha. Joke Honey!!



1 comment: