Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Purple and Red

I'm a week late, but Happy December y'all!  Obviously Jarred and I have had much of our (minimal) decorating done since Thanksgiving Day, but it doesn't exactly feel like Christmas.  Blame it on the weather, school, and work if you must.  The weather has just started to turn really cold, school is still in session and that's always a buzz kill, and we're not playing Christmas music at work (thank God).  Once finals are done, I'm sure I'll begin to feel the Christmas Spirit. 

But I'm far from in a bad mood.  I've been doing really really well this past week.  Awesome.  We have a cluttered home, but Jarred and I manage somehow (eyeroll).  Just as long as the laundry is being kept up, we're good.  

I'll stay busy with school until next week and then I'm free at last.  I will be doing a lot of drawing this weekend since my last critique is Monday.  I've definitely proved something to myself in that class, but I won't be sad to see it over with.  I want to get to mediums of art that actually interest me!  Hope by the end of next semester I'll be able to finally do something with the 'Art' tab under my header.

I big puffy heart the people I work with.  So maybe that's why some of the women kinda rubbed off on me.  A few had their hair dyed and I started to get the itch to change up my color.  On the cheap. 

So I bought some box dye.  The color was called 'Reflective Auburn Black' or something like that.  Perfect.

I'm still washing dye out of my head almost a week later.  And my hair isn't black by any means.  It's more reddish purple.  At least in direct sunlight or under fluorescent lights.  Gah!!

But you know what?  I can rock it.  Whatever.  A male customer even told me my hair looked great last Saturday, totally unsolicited.  *cheesy grin*

  I think the color has toned down throughout this week, but last weekend, I got a few weird stares from people at the shop. 

SO SORRY YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS HAIR! 

I don't think I look half bad and  it may be red/purple/whatever, but you know what?  Honey Badger don't care!!


Um, by the way, please don't watch this if offended by vulgar language.



This is a running gag at work.  Yes, we're awesomely funny AND have may-jah swag. 

As finals approach, I wish all students good luck!  Don't down too many energy drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment