Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Sunday, December 18, 2011

4: Edition 2



This stuff is the bomb.  I know it's been out for quite a while so it's nothing new.  In fact, I don't even think the technology that goes into this gloss is new either.  O-Gloss is basically a lip color that goes on clear and shortly after turns your individual shade of pink.  Holler.



2.  The Lonely Island



I'd heard all their stuff before and was quite familiar with them but just recently got their whole sophomore album 'Turtleneck and Chain' on iTunes.  It's a comedy album and I wouldn't exactly call it G-rate.  But either way, smitten I tell you.  Smitten.



3.  tumblr

Yeah, click the link and you can see my tumblr in its infancy.  Not as interesting?  Eh.  While I love blogging, I appreciate what tumblr was intended for.  Microblogging.  'Cause I don't always feel like writing out a long post.



4.  Wayfarers



Thank you for helping me buy myself a much wanted present, Grandparents!  I've had my eye on a pair of Ray-Bans for a while.  I really thought I'd get the tortoise glasses, but then I did a 180 and went all Risky Business on it.  Wayfarers really are great glasses, so I'm sorry I inadvertently look like a cocky jerk in the picture.  Again, Risky Business.  I swear it's just the photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment