Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Sunday, November 27, 2011

After Thanksgiving

Howdy y'all!  Hope Thanksgiving break has been a blasty-blast!  Only about 8 hours of it left!

Jarred and I stayed home this year due to my fine job in retail.  I knew I would probably have to work Black Friday, so driving 8 hours back to the Motherland was out of the question.

 Jarred and I woke up on Thanksgiving like we've done for the past 3 years to decorate the Christmas tree and watch the Macy's Parade.  I only took a few photos because I am not embarrassed to admit how completely enthralled in the parade I was.

Jarred and his Corvette ornament

 My Wall-E ornament
Action shot!

The tree is so full now -- this is the first year we've had all Jarred's ornaments too.  I will remember to take a photo of the tree all lit up sometime.  It's lovely!

Black Friday wasn't as dreary as I thought it would be.  There was a definite difference from the last time I worked retail.  I didn't come home ready to keel over this time around.

I've got less than a month left of school and I am so glad.  This semester has been a hard adjustment.  I'm more than ready for a little break.  I'll be back to do it all over again in January and then I'll be assessing whether I like school enough to continue or want to take a semester off to refocus and work and make a little money.

I hope this month leading up to Christmas is fun-filled and stress-free for everyone.  I'll be back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment