Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Sunday, August 14, 2011

One Year

J,

How fast a year goes by. 

My normal chatterbox self is hard up for words that describe our first year of marriage.  So I think I'll let some music do the talking.

I made you this slide show using some of my favorite memories of our time together, from the very beginning of our relationship.



('You and I' sung by Ingrid Michaelson)


I love you times infinity plus one.

I take great comfort in the fact that we are one and always will be.  I have my best friend with me for life.  I made some pretty special vows one year ago and I'd say them every day if I needed too.

Husband, you are too cool for words and make me feel all mushy inside.  Year 1 has been a blast and I have a feeling Year 2 will be even better!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment