Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Black

I'm back!  And a wee bit darker.  Back to black, shall we?


My dark roots were coming in strong and I could definitely tell a difference between the dyed red and my roots.  I'd been meaning to dye my hair for a few weeks now, but it was only because I had a dentist appointment this morning that I finally did the job.  I mean, I didn't want my hygienist hovering around my head looking at my nasty-fied  roots.  I know my true color isn't black, but all the box browns are way too light for my head.  I could have almost been mistaken for having back hair before I began dyeing, so I thought it was good enough.

Not too much has been going down in our world.  I've been spending my days trying to keep up our townhome's cleanliness and I've been doing a fair job.  Except for the kitchen.  I've never and probably will never been good at cleaning that room without inducing gagging.  I hate picking up the kitchen.  Apparently Jarred does too.  So I lose that battle.

Up this weekend, Jarred and I have an anniversary coming up.  I'm not sure what we'll be doing, but it won't be anything spectacular and glitzy.  We'll be going to eat somewhere in town and spending a quiet day together.  I'm not disappointed because honestly, no anniversary will top our actual wedding day.  I just want to spend some time with one another doing whatever we want. 

We do have the top tier of our cake to cut into and a bottle of champagne our reception hall gifted us for the honeymoon.  We never opened it, so we decided to save it for our anniversary.  We'll see how it tastes -- I've never had champagne, but I know it's bubbly and I don't like punch or anything fizzy.

I'm also going to be sewing up some drink coasters for our coffee table.  Jarred keeps saying that we need some, so I'll give the sewing machine the old heave ho.  I may even get creative and post instructions.  Who knows.  I can get crazy too!



No comments:

Post a Comment