Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Obsessions


A very sweet girlie gave me this award! I can't really tell because the picture is small, but I think the dog has on sunglasses. LOL! Hot to trot that dog is, hot to trot.

I believe the rules are as follows:

1. I must list 5 current obsessions.
2. I must list 5 people to give the award to.

So let's get crackin'!

1. I am currently obsessed with KitchenAid mixers.I want one I want one I want one. The color is very retro and I'm sure Julia Child would have loved it. Hers was the cobalt blue color and I am fairly certain hers was a Professional 5 or 600. The one I love is an Artisan mixer in cornflower..... (coughJarredMomcough)

2. I am obsessed with art.


More appropriately, I am obsessed with Van Gogh. I have been since the 6th grade. He has provided me with much peace and I could never bear to lose my paintings. Van Gogh's paintings have been there to provide comfort on bad days. When I dropped out of my high school calculus class, Mom got me a 700 page book of his works. That made it all better.

And since I'm on the topic of art, I'd like everyone to get to know a fabulous friend of mine, Heidi. The girl is a wonderful artist herself and you should really go to her Etsy site and marvel at the masterpiece that is HERA. I wish Heidi all the luck in the world with her artistic endeavors!

3. I am obsessed with blogging. No picture needed because everyone here can see the love I put into my blog. But here's a picture for good measure.

But I would never get it because I might freak people out about whether their mug is gonna end up on my little space of Internet. But it's still pretty cool, because people openly talk about blogging. It's kinda lame to talk about the 'news feed' on Facebook or MySpace at all in public. But blogging can be intellectual. Really. It can.

4. I am obsessed with Baby.



Please excuse my goofy self. Just focus on the dog. I love her thhhiiiiiiissss much! My family and I have all have a weird obsession with our poochy. I even went so far to write a post about how wonderful she was!

5. And lastly, because it seems the popular thing to do, I am obsessed with Jarred.

He puts up with me, so I have to love him, right? He is the most determined person I have ever known. We are going to get where we want to be in life very soon Honey! Regardless of when things happen, we will always be in this life together!



For this award, I choose:

1. Mom at I Dream of Papers
2. Ashley at Balance and Living Deliciously
3. Shannon at Fort Cox (though shes's already done it!)
4. Christine at The Adventures of Christine
5. Annnd you! (Okay, I know it's a cop out)

4 comments:

  1. aww, so cute! I have an Artisan KitchenAid mixer :] it's like cobalt blue.. it was given to us by Mark's uncle. we LOVE it. and it DOES make cakes taste better. it's great!!! but they are SOOO expensive. ours was already used (a TAD), so it wasn't like right out of the box or anything. but we still love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get to play with them all day at work, and we sell both new and used. Used are still in perfectly good condition. Used ones have been fixed up by KitchenAid so they really ARE like new, except for the whole previous user thing. Used are also a good $100 cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute picture with baby!!!! and I too want a kitchen aid mixer in red or pink....!!

    ReplyDelete