Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Apologies

Such a tiring week. But it's awesome not having to work. But if I don't work, I don't get paid. And such is life.

I made a good trip to Target this afternoon. I went in for one thing and came out with another. Happen to anyone else? But this was different from the usual. I went in looking for one thing I needed but decided to forgo that purchase to buy something else I needed.

It felt good.

I actually went in to get some polo shirts and khakis. Because that is what we are 'supposed' to wear to work. But if I don't have the funds to buy new clothes, then I guess Home Office can kiss it! Or buy me the clothes. Either will work.

I decided after trying on a bunch of clothes that I didn't want to spend money on work. I instead needed some folders and a pencil pouch for school. And my calculator. So I'd say that was a much better $30 spent.

In other news, I'm really ready for my summer class to be over. I'm ready for fall semester!

I'm so sorry to all my (used to be) readers. I know I've been super boring this summer. But please believe me when I say that things really do happen in my life, but there is never a camera around to capture the moment. Maybe once fall begins, there will be more for me to blog about. I'm not taking a break from the blog or anything, but the posts might not be anything too good. So just don't read it if I bore you to tears. I really don't mean to.

3 comments:

  1. wow. Christine and I were also both at Target today and ran into each other! Around 4:30 or so! Target must've been boomin today!

    I somehow managed to leave with a $2.50 purchase. Shocking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I was there around 3. I wanted to get out before all the kiddies got out of school!
    I don't know if I've ever walked out of Target without buying something. It's a disease.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Target REALLY was boomin' today! :) how crazy! And yes, I managed to leave with a 3.00 purchase. crazy.

    ReplyDelete