Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Signing Away

Tomorrow is a big day for us!

Jarred and I are signing the papers tomorrow to make the building process an <almost> done deal. Once we sign off on the design and construction tomorrow, the builder will begin ordering supplies and begin obtaining permits. The next step for us personally is to get the loan officially approved.

I'm truly hoping that every step of this process is smooth sailing. I've heard too many horror stories about loan approvals that make me super nervous that something will go wrong and the bank will come back with a 'Never mind! We don't want to give you a loan after all!' As unfounded as that may be, I'm still going to be a wreck. So Mom and Dad, just let me worry -- it's my thing, you know.

This past week was a lot of fun, though I worked 8 days straight. It's only part-time though, so I don't have anything to complain about. Except my gas usage. 
Little Sis turned 21 and we celebrated with her by getting manicures and eating lunch at a favorite restaurant.




Seriously, wasn't this kid JUST born?  Time has flown and now she can do whatever it is that 21-year olds do....


We ended the weekend by taking Mom, Dad and Sis to view a model of our home.  I think they approved and Mom was definitely digging our kitchen!  I didn't feel right taking photos of the model home -- not sure whether that was allowed or not -- so we only got a few photos of the plot of land that is currently overgrown weeds and mud but will become a home in a few months time!



I'm going to come home tomorrow with a hand cramp from signing all those papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment