Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sorries

Apologies all around.  I've been quite aware I haven't written in a few weeks.  I have mostly been psyching myself up for school. 

Oh yes.  That dreaded time of year.

Last week was my first week back and as an art major!  I enjoyed my first week of classes but it's going to take a while to get used to my schedule.  At least Jarred and I began acting somewhat adult-like once we moved into the town home and began going to bed between 10 and 11 and getting up at 8 or 9 on weekends. So the change in my schedule didn't mess me up too much!

I've also had some pretty bad health issues as of late.  After Jarred and I spent a wonderful anniversary in Nashville, I spent the next week and a half sick as a dog.  I'm not sure whether I had some sort of stomach bug or food poisoning, but I got nicely acquainted with our bathroom.  Ahem.  Anyway.

I've since been trying some new supplements to help my system get back on track.  It's been slow-going and partly responsible for the silence on this blog.  I had some nerves last week because I was excited/nervous about classes.  Unfortunately today I woke up feeling like I was dying; my stomach hurt so badly.  Not a good way to start the second week of classes.  But things happen and I've been trying to cool it for today so that I can be prepared for everything I have to do tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. oh no- I hope you feel better soon- let me know if you need any gastro advice! :) Good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete