Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gearing Up For Christmas

This post was first featured on my now defunct blog, M&J Hooray!

I deep-cleaned most of the apartment today in preparation for Thanksgiving and Christmas. While Jarred and I will decorate our tree Thanksgiving morning, I went ahead and put up a few decorations in the main living area. I didn't really get to decorate last year for Christmas and the little that we did, I wasn't able to enjoy considering I was working nonstop during the season. I'm really going to enjoy this year, that's for sure!

This is Louie's tree! Perfect size -- 3 ft tall!
I spent some time wrapping bars of soap and metal tins to make little decorative gifts to go under his tree!

Grandma made this quilt. So glad I have one since I grew up with Mom keeping hers up all year round.

Our bare tree. I wanted Jarred to go ahead and put the tree up so we don't have to deal with it come Thursday morning.

I'm sure I will be posting more pictures of our decorating projects. My creative juices are flowing and I think I'm channeling Ashley Ann a bit. J and I are taking a trip to Hobby Lobby tomorrow night!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment