Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Embrace the Camera Thursday

This post was first featured on my now defunct blog, M&J Hooray!

It's Thursday again! And it's time for me to Embrace the Camera! Click the button below and play along too!




This is my second week participating in Embrace the Camera and this time, I grabbed my 'child' for a quick photo:

Never mind that as soon as I had Jarred snap the picture (on my cell phone) LouieBlue jumped at the noise of the capture tone and a nice struggle ensued. He won with a paw to my eyeball. Major foul Lou.

5 comments:

  1. haha...dogs, children...same thing, right?

    i love your frames background...way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you put up these pictures. We count our dog as our first child :) she is Maddux's big sister haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dog, Ziva, is like my baby too. Love puppy pics! Great Pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lou is definitely my baby! He had a vet appointment today and has to go back in December to get some teeth pulled :(

    ReplyDelete