Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Forgotten Man

This post was first featured on my now defunct blog, M&J Hooray!

Thanks Dad for showing this to J and me.
It's doubly scary to me because every day in class, I feel the urgency in my professors' voices when they talk about the current government. Sorry, you can't be a finance major without politics playing a big part in your classes.
I know they are worried and we are too.

I don't normally talk about politics on this blog because, especially now, they are depressing. But maybe they need to be talked about more than ever.

So here are my politics, thanks to Jon McNaughton. I've turned off my comments because good or bad, I frankly don't care. This is what I truly believe, said by the voice of another.

And thanks Dad for making sure I was brought up with my head screwed on straight.



M

No comments:

Post a Comment