Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Breaks

Sometimes breaks are necessary.

Trust me, I visit the blog and sit for a while in front of a blank post every single day.  Today is the 20th day of 2012 and this will only be my second post. 

So what have I been up to this month?  The usual.  Working, spending time trying to clean our home, and the occasional craft project.  There has been a little bit more sleeping involved than I would care to admit, but I have every reason to cut that bad habit out.


Tomorrow may be a little bittersweet.  If I had continued on the college path, I would be heading back to class on Monday.  In fact, it was about a week ago that I officially dropped my classes.  And I bawled like a baby to Jarred before I did it.  He told me I still had time to think about it, but I couldn't agonize over a decision any longer.  I dropped my classes online, exited out of my Internet browser, and didn't look back.

Though I would have enjoyed the classes this semester, it's for the best that I am skipping college at least for a while, working my little part-time job to earn us some saving money and focus on truly bettering myself.  Jarred deserves that in a wife and I should expect the best from myself.

I digress.

I'm taking a break from school, but hopefully this small break I've been taking from blogging won't be as long!

Currently, Jarred and I are sitting in the computer room.  He is playing Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii while I watch him. 

This afternoon my iPhone decided to take a bath.  So it's under a lamp in a bowl of rice drying out.  Hopefully it will still work so we don't have to shell out money for a new phone.  Because, let's be honest:  once you go iPhone, you don't go back.

At least I have a great hubs that cured my sniffles with a trip to Panera Bread and the mall. 

And without further ado, I finally have a couple of pictures with my beloved Hunter rainboots:

 Opening my gifts from Jarred on my birthday.  Turns out the 7s I asked for were too small, so we had to order 8s.
Got my 8s in the mail!

2 comments: