Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Last photo of 2011.


We're 1 hour into the new year.  

2011, you were great.  But time only moves forward.

When I look back, I guess we did have a pretty busy year.  We celebrated my mother-in-law's marriage, Jarred turned into a mid-20-something, we vacationed in the mountains, moved across town, celebrated our 1 year anniversary, I got a job, and turned 24. 

Hopefully 2012 will be just as busy.  I've decided that this year there will be no plans.  If there were any, I'm throwing them out the window.

Let's live a little.

Let's have fun this year.

Let's go with the flow.

Welcome welcome Baby New Year! 


I wish a very happy beginning to 2012 to all bloggers and readers out there!


First photo of 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment