Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Let Wedding Madness Begin!

This post was first featured on my now defunct blog, M&J Hooray!

Well, obviously a lot has gone down in my world as of late

Putting it lightly.

*ahem*

The past few days have been mostly talk of wedding when and where, but no more details than that.

We have decided to get married August 14, 2010. That's roughly two weeks before I head back to school, so we can go on a honeymoon and come back home and get settled back into normal life.

Our colors are a leaf green and a buttercup yellow. Different from just plain green and yellow. It's a summer wedding, so I want the colors to be bright and charming.

And we have picked a ceremony venue and have already gotten a preliminary book on the date.

I went to Barnes and Noble before work on the 24th and bought myself an organizer and a magazine. They have been very helpful so far!

Obviously I have nothing to do except plan right now since I'm not in school. But come early January, I hit the books again and things will slow down somewhat. We've got a little over 7 months, and I am realizing how much there is to do, so I don't feel stupid or weird already planning and booking.


2 comments:

  1. better start looking for a dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! You guys set the date!!!

    let me know if you need help with anything-- I've helped quite a few friends with wedding details and such! :)

    ReplyDelete