Home About Contact Art Photobucket

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Free

This post was first featured on my now defunct blog, M&J Hooray!

I am free.

And I don't say that in a sarcastic way whatsoever.

I quit my job an hour ago. It was a good decision.

I enjoyed working at KC, but the stress from management and the way I was treated, I decided it was best for me to leave.
Don't get me wrong. It's generally a good shop to work for. But I just got tired of being in school, having to go to an emotionally draining job, and still have to worry about laundry and dinner.

I will try to get a small job around town or campus once J and I are married. For right now I just want to chill out, get life straight and focus on school work.

This decision wasn't easy, but it was a long time coming. Why do something that to hate when you don't have to.






1 comment:

  1. oh yay!! I'm sure you'll enjoy life MUCH more now :) :) congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete